Anti-drone systems are used to detect or intercept unauthorized drones and unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). Hostile drones may be used to deploy explosives, smuggle contraband or gather intelligence on sensitive assets, and the popularity of low-cost UAVs has led to an increase in illicit incidents.
Anti-Drone Market size was valued at USD 524.78 Million in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 7.75 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of +29% from 2021 to 2027.
Anti-drone technology is employed to protect areas such as airports, critical infrastructure, large public spaces such as stadiums, and military installations, and battlefield sites. The presence of rogue drones can be detected by a plethora of methods. Specific RF transmissions on UAV-specific frequencies can be scanned, and drones can even be identified by their command protocols.
RF scanning has the possibility of missing a drone or two, as aircraft that have been designed to fly on their own may not be sending or receiving RF transmissions from a pilot or base station.
SRC, Inc., Raytheon Technologies Corp., Lockheed Martin Corp., Leonardo S.p.a, Thales Group, Blighter Surveillance Systems Ltd. Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. & Others.
Electro-optical (EO) and infrared (IR) sensors can be used to detect drones depending on their visual and heat signatures. These sensors may need to be paired with machine vision and artificial intelligence algorithms that can reduce the risk of false positives and negatives.
Electro-optical (EO) and infrared (IR) sensors for anti-drone systems are available that integrate multiple cameras into one and can be mounted on a fixed site or moving vehicle. Radar detection can also be used to detect UAVs.
Request a sample copy of this report @ Click here: –
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
By Defense Type
• Detection & Disruption Systems
• Detection Systems
• Military & Defense
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report: –
• North America (The United States, Canada, and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, etc.)
• The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
• To understand the structure of Anti-Drone market by identifying its various subsegments.
• Focuses on the key global Anti-Drone manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the Anti-Drone with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• To project the consumption of Anti-Drone submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Detailed TOC of Global Anti-Drone Market Research Report-
– Anti-Drone Market Introduction and Market Overview
– Anti-Drone Market, by Application
– Anti-Drone Market Industry Chain Analysis
– Anti-Drone Market, by Type
– Industry Manufacture, Consumption, Export, Import by Regions
– Industry Value ($) by Region
– Global Anti-Drone Market Status and SWOT Analysis by Regions
– Major Region of Anti-Drone Market
i) Global Anti-Drone Market Sales
ii) Global Anti-Drone Market Revenue & market share
– Major Companies List
Contact No: +81-368444299
Report Consultant is a prime destination for your business aptitude and analytical solutions because we provide qualitative and quantitative sources of information that are proficient to give one-stop solutions. We skillfully syndicate qualitative and quantitative research in exact proportions to have the best report, which not only gives the most recent insights but also assists you to grow.
This release was published on openPR.