The Global Anti-Drone or Counter-UAV Market is forecasted to be worth USD 4.60 billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The key factors influencing the market growth include growing adoption of the Anti-Drone by the defense agencies & intelligence bureau, growing adoption of the modern weaponry systems, increasing interest in the adoption of the DEW for the forthcoming combats, and rising interest upon the UAV, drones & missile destroyers, to name a few
The latest research report draws utmost attention to the profound impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Anti-Drone market and its crucial segments and sub-segments. The report throws light on the grave effects of the pandemic on the global economic scenario, and subsequently, this particular business sphere. The report evaluates the key market influencing factors and considers the COVID-19 pandemic as one of the contributing elements for the potential downfall of this market. The market has been substantially affected by the pandemic, and changes can be seen in the market dynamics and demand trends.
Receive a sample copy of the Anti-Drone market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/301
Further key findings from the report suggest
• In June 2020, Applied Technology Associates (ATA) revealed a contract for developing a target acquisition & tracking platform for the installation on a Stryker military ground vehicle being a part of U.S. Army initiative in order to increase the protection of the soldiers using laser weapon systems.
• Higher applicability and increasing investment in the R&D of laser-based direct energy weapons have created a mentionable number of use cases and remarkable growth in the DEW market. The Laser sub-segment in the type of weapons systems segment had 61.2% market share in the year 2019.
• Key players in the market The Raytheon Company, The Boeing Company, BAE Systems, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Lockheed Martin, L-3 Communications Ltd, Moog Inc, Thales Group, Saab AB, and Israel Aerospace Industries, among others.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Anti-Drone Market on the basis of Type, Application, End-Users, Product, and Region:
• Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
o Laser Systems
o Electronic Systems
o Kinetic Systems
• Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
o Homeland Security
• End-Users Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
o Land Vehicles
• Product Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
o Detection & Disruption
• Power Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
o Up To 100 KW
o More Than 100KW
• Range Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
o Up To 100 meters
o More Than 100 meters
The study offers key insights into the strengths and weaknesses of the prominent players through an extensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report also covers the segmentation of the market based on product types, application spectrum, and key regions. The investigative study assesses the global Anti-Drone market with regards to market size, market share, and revenue. The global Anti-Drone market, on the basis of region, has been broadly categorized into several key regions, including North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report sheds light on the presence of the global Anti-Drone market in the major regions with regards to market share, market size, revenue contribution, sales network and distribution channel, and various other key elements.
Furthermore, the report studies the market in terms of the global market reach and consumer bases in the key geographical regions. It provides a holistic overview of the key market players, emphasizing their market size, market share, sales volume, production and consumption rate, expansion strategies, and overall competitive scenario.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/301
Key highlights of the report:
• The latest report performs an in-depth study of the potential opportunities and risks associated with the global Anti-Drone market, alongside studying the recent innovations and major events.
• The report underlines the niche segments/regions that exhibit potential growth over the forecast timeframe.
• The report analyzes numerous business expansion strategies adopted by the contending companies in this market.
• A detailed synopsis of the market includes the rapidly changing market dynamics and accurate prediction of the current, historical, and forecast market sizes in terms of volume and value.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Anti-Drone Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Anti-Drone Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Growing emphasis on homeland security
220.127.116.11. Asymmetric warfare and interpersonal relationships among countries
18.104.22.168. Increasing adoption of the directed energy weapons to detect or damage the UAVs and drones
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. Regulatory hurdles & higher cost associated to it
126.96.36.199. Inefficient research methodologies
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/anti-drone-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries or for report customization, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Teleradiology Services [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/teleradiology-services-market
Biomaterials [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/biomaterials-market
Precision Agriculture [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/precision-agriculture-market
Driver Monitoring Systems [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/driver-monitoring-systems-market
Ultraviolet LED [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/ultraviolet-led-market
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
This release was published on openPR.