The global Drone Delivery Service Market will be worth USD 9.51 billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The growing usage of drones across commercial applications like food delivery and medical aids delivery is one of the key factors projected to fuel the growth of the drone delivery service market. Nations across regions like Asia Pacific and Europe are likely to be the new revenue-generating markets for unmanned aerial vehicles. Additionally, various exemptions approved by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to allow and commercialize the utilization of drones across several industries are also driving the growth of the drone logistics and drone transportation market.
Furthermore, the report is furnished with the current market scenario with regards to the changes in market scenario and trends accredited to the recently unfolding global health emergency, the COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has disrupted the supply chain on a global level and changed the dynamics of the Drone Delivery Service market. The report assesses the total impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Drone Delivery Service market and its key segments along with complete coverage of the initial and future impact of the pandemic on the Drone Delivery Service business sphere.
Get a PDF sample copy of this report by clicking on the link here @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/204
Key Highlights From The Report.
• Ghana’s Ministry of Health collaborated with Zipline, a US-based logistics service provider and a UAV manufacturer in April 2019 in order to launch a delivery drone service for helping medical suppliers across Ghana.
• Accelerating demand for study as well as its corresponding development of lithium-metal batteries is anticipated to fuel growth of the drone delivery service market over the forecasted span. This is because in a single charge, a lithium-metal battery aids the drone to cover longer distances. Furthermore, the size of these batteries are half that of a lithium-ion battery and it can hold equal amount of charge as a bigger lithium-ion battery.
• Key participants include., FedEx, Amazon.com, Inc, Boeing, DHL International GmbH, Matternet, Inc., United Parcel Service of America, Zipline, Drone Delivery Canada Corp., Flirtey, Workhorse Group Inc. and Flytrex among others.
The report categorizes the market into different key segments based on types and applications, along with key regional segmentation. The report offers insights into the segment expected to garner traction during the forecast period, and the region expected to dominate the market in the coming years.
• Duration Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
o Short Duration (25 kilometers)
• Range Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
o Short Range (25 kilometers)
• Package Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
o 5 kilograms
• Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
o Food Delivery
o Retail Goods Delivery
o Postal Delivery
o Medical Aids Delivery
Regions Covered in This Report:
1. North America (U.S., Mexico, and Canada)
2. Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
3. Europe (U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe)
4. Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
5. Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/204
The report on the Drone Delivery Service market offers an analysis of the market trends, consumer behavior shifts, consumption and production patterns, product portfolio offered by the market, growth rate, drivers and constraints, financial positions, and existing challenges and limitations of the Drone Delivery Service market. The report talks about the production capacity, demand and supply trends, market dynamics, and impact of these and other key factors on the global Drone Delivery Service market.
Critical points included in the report
1. The latest study is inclusive of a detailed examination of the intensely competitive landscape of the global Drone Delivery Service market.
2. It offers a synopsis of the various factors fueling or restraining market growth.
3. Moreover, the report helps businesses at the time of decision-making by providing helpful insights into the global market, as well as its varied segments and sub-segments.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Drone Delivery Service Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Drone Delivery Service Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Growing demand for faster delivery among consumers
126.96.36.199. Growing usage of affordable and light-pay load drones for product delivery by startups
188.8.131.52. Changes in regulatory framework in order to encourage drone delivery package
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
184.108.40.206. Limited battery life and bandwidth of aerial delivery drones
220.127.116.11. Emerging economies have inappropriate infrastructure to support drone delivery operations
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Gain access to the global Drone Delivery Service market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/drone-delivery-service-market
Thank you for reading our report. The report can be customized based on the regions and countries, as well as clients’ requirements. For more details, get in touch with us, and our team will provide unparalleled assistance to ensure the report is according to your requirements.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Alopecia [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/alopecia-market
Cerebrospinal Fluid Management [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cerebrospinal-fluid-management-market
Rehabilitation Robotics [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/rehabilitation-robotics-market
Industrial Control Systems Security [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/industrial-control-systems-security-market
Brachytherapy [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/brachytherapy-market
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
This release was published on openPR.