NEW YORK, Sept. 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Research Dive has added a new report to its offering titled, “Airborne Sensor Market by Type (Non-Scanning and Scanning), Application (Defense Aircraft, Commercial Aircraft, and Others), and Regional Analysis (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027″.
The Global Airborne Sensor Market is anticipated to reach up to $12,086.9 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2020 to 2027. The report caters detailed insights into the current conditions and future growth of the industry by thoroughly analyzing market drivers and limitations, opportunities, major segments, and regions.
Key Segment Findings of the Market:
The market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, and region.
- Among product type segment, the non-scanning airborne sensor type sub-segment is estimated to lead the market by gathering a considerable revenue of $7,392.3 million by 2027. The growth of this sub-segment is chiefly due to the rising novel inventions in non-scanning type of airborne sensors.
- Among application segment, the defense sub-segment is expected to hold a major market share by growing at a CAGR of 4.9% during the estimated period. This growth is mostly due to growing adoption of airborne sensors in the aviation industry for defense operations.
- Among region, the North America region market is predicted to perceive widespread growth by gathering a revenue of $3,442.3 million during the projected timeframe. The growth of this region is chiefly due to rising investments by airborne sensor manufacturing companies in this region in the development of innovative airborne sensors.
Increasing terrorist attacks across the world and rising implementation of airborne sensors in the defense operations are the key factor propelling the growth of the global airborne sensor market. In addition, increasing use of airborne sensors in geographical surveys, commercial sectors, construction projects, power supply, mining activities, and agriculture for monitoring the crops, pipeline, and power line mapping is projected to bring in novel opportunities for the market growth during the projected period. However, heavy investments involved in the production and research & development of airborne sensors is expected to hinder the market growth during the forecast period.
Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Global Airborne Sensor Market:
The COVID-19 pandemic has made a negative impact on the growth of the global airborne sensor market. The market growth has declines mostly owing to COVID-19 lockdown restrictions that have affected the normal functioning as well as supply chains of airborne sensor manufacturing factories. However, even during the crisis period, some of the foremost companies in this market are progressively involved in various activities such as collaborations and partnerships, for sustaining their position in the global industry.
Top 10 Players of the Global Airborne Sensor Industry
- Thales Group,
- Raytheon Technologies,
- Lockheed Martin Corporation,
- Information Systems Laboratories (ISL),
- Teledyne Optech,
- General Dynamics Corporation,
- Honeywell International Inc.,
- ITT INC.
- AVT Airborne Sensing GmbH
Several business strategies, such as acquisitions, mergers, R&D activities, new product developments, and much more, are implemented by these players to obtain a strong position in the global market. For instance, in August 2020, Teledyne Optech, a global leader in advanced lidar sensors, introduced a novel airborne LiDAR sensor, Galaxy CM2000. This new sensor is specially designed for corridor mapping and enables users to easily narrow the field of view to the exact width of their corridor, and thus focus the laser measurements on their exact target.
Moreover, the report offers other key details of these players such as business tactics, financial performance, and product/service range of these players along with Porter’s five forces analysis and SWOT analysis – Inquire and Get Quick Access to Top Companies Development Strategies Summary Report
More about Airborne Sensor
Related Trending Topics:
- UAV Drone Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027 – Request to Download Sample Report
- Satellite Data Services Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2028 – Request to Download Sample Report
- Artificial Intelligence in Military Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027 – Request to Download Sample Report
About Research Dive:
Research Dive is a market research firm based in Pune, India. Maintaining the integrity and authenticity of the services, the firm provides the services that are solely based on its exclusive data model, compelled by the 360-degree research methodology, which guarantees comprehensive and accurate analysis. With an unprecedented access to several paid data resources, team of expert researchers, and strict work ethic, the firm offers insights that are extremely precise and reliable. Scrutinizing relevant news releases, government publications, decades of trade data, and technical & white papers, Research dive deliver the required services to its clients well within the required timeframe. Its expertise is focused on examining niche markets, targeting its major driving factors, and spotting threatening hindrances. Complementarily, it also has a seamless collaboration with the major industry aficionado that further offers its research an edge.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
30 Wall St. 8th Floor, New York NY 10005
(P) +91-(788)-802-9103 (India)
Toll Free: 1-888-961-4454
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Research Dive