(as of Oct 22,2021 02:53:11 UTC – Details)
Using drones to gather beautiful footage is something most people know exists, many people are out there flying drones but few are doing it while licensed. Most may not even know that a license exists, not to mention the legalities of working with drones commercially.
The Part 107 Aeronautical Knowledge Test for UAS operators is a mandatory test for anyone looking to fly drones commercially. Pass the test, and you’ll get a drone pilot’s license. That allows you to operate under the standards set under Part 107 (and allows you to make money off drones). But to pass the test, you’ll almost certainly want to enroll in some sort of Part 107 drone training course, or at the very least get some sort of Part 107 study guide.
To make it even easier, we created a comprehensive study guide with everything you need to pass the Part 107 test on your first try. Here is a preview of what you will learn:
- How to get an faa drone license
- What do people use their drone license for?
- How much money can i make with an faa drone license?
- What to Bring To the Airman Knowledge Test
- Drone Registration vs Drone Certification
- Preparing for the FAA Drone Test
- FAA Drone Test Acronyms
- Important Part 107 Aviation Terms
- Key Part 107 Phrases to Understand for the FAA Drone Test
- Part 107 Operational Limits
- Airspace Classification
- Understanding aviation weather reporting
- Part 107 Study Guide Practice Questions for the Airman Knowledge Test
And so much more!
ASIN : B09B4DLVF5
Publication date : July 22, 2021
Language : English
File size : 7519 KB
Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
Enhanced typesetting : Not Enabled
X-Ray : Not Enabled
Word Wise : Not Enabled
Lending : Enabled