(as of Jul 26,2021 12:37:21 UTC – Details)
Developed by experienced professors and professionally narrated for easy listening, this course is a valuable tool when preparing for your Part 107 exam. The audio is focused and high-yield, covering the most important topics you need to know to succeed on the test. The material is accurate, up-to-date, and broken down into bite-sized chapters. There are quizzes and key takeaways sections following each chapter to review questions commonly tested and drive home key points.
In this course, we will cover the following:
- Anatomy of a drone
- Important aviation terminology and concepts
- Overview of the general knowledge test
- The application process for remote-pilot certification
- Weather concepts and aviation weather reporting
- The effect of weather on small unmanned craft
- Part 107 operational limitations for small unmanned aircraft
- Pilot health and well-being
- Risk assessment and aeronautical decision-making
We have also included a follow-along PDF manual containing all the graphs, charts, figures, and formulas we’ll be reviewing in the audio.
The PDF also contains a complete practice test containing the most commonly tested questions tested on the FAA Part 107 exam with the correct answers.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.