(as of Oct 22,2021 02:45:54 UTC – Details)
Kaplan is so certain that Medical Assistant Exam Prep offers all the knowledge you need to pass the exam that we guarantee it: After studying with the book, you'll score higher on your medical assistant exam—or you'll get your money back.
- Review of all tested subjects for the CMA and RMA exams
- Diagnostic test to help you target areas for score improvement and make the most of your study time
- Full-length practice test with 300 questions
- End-of-chapter quizzes with detailed answer explanations
- Case study–based practice questions to develop your critical thinking skills
- New discussions including: the medical assistant’s role in emergency preparedness and the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) model of care
- Updated discussions including: electronic health records (EHRs), personal health records (PHRs), and patient rights; guidelines for reporting healthcare data breaches; billing procedures; and day-to-day electronic communications in the medical office
- Expert advice on building and maintaining professional credentials
- Updated career resources and a guide to the certification process
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
From the Publisher
Publisher:Kaplan Publishing; 7th edition (November 1, 2019)
Item Weight:2.11 pounds
Dimensions:8.38 x 0.8 x 10.88 inches