(as of Aug 03,2021 10:28:24 UTC – Details)
What is Flight Training all about? How do I get a Pilot License? Is it
to fly "solo" for the first time?
If you signed up for a flight training course, these are some of the questions
- What are we doing in the air anyway?
- How many exams do you need to take, and what do you do to study for them?
- Are the knowledge exams difficult? How about the flight exams?
- How to best prepare for flight training and the examinations?
- What are the certificates and ratings required from professional pilots?
- What are the aeronautical knowledge topics and flight training requirements for each stage
of flight training?
All your questions will be answered in this
This book will explain the training process for the following FAA pilot
certificates and ratings:
- Student Pilot Certificate
- Private Pilot Certificate (PPL)
- Commercial Pilot Certificate (CPL)
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (ATPL)
- Instrument Rating (IR)
- Multi-Engine Rating
- Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) Certificate
- Certified Flight Instructor Instrument Certificate (CFII)
- Certified Flight Instructor Multi-Engine (MEI)
Ground Instructor Certificates:
- Basic Ground Instructor (BGI)
- Advanced Ground Instructor (AGI)
- Instrument Ground Instructor (IGI)
This book is a must-read before you start your flight training to become
a commercial pilot or an airline pilot
This is essential reading for anyone interested in a pilot career, and
what you will learn may help you save hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars in your
First, a warning, the purpose of this
book is not to teach you any specific skills or knowledge areas. You won’t learn how aerodynamics
work or how to control an aircraft in flight – that’s something you will learn once you
start your flight training. Instead, this book will give you an overall picture of what to expect
from flight training before you start taking flight lessons or start your ground school
The knowledge you gain from this book is essential for you to prepare for your
flight training, so you can be confident that you will smoothly progress through your
The information in this book mostly applies to flight training in the
United States, following regulations set by the FAA. However, flight training in most
follow a similar pattern, so you can still benefit from reading this book even if
you’re planning to do your training in another country.
Whether you want to earn your private pilot certificate, become a corporate
pilot, or become a captain in a major airline – this book is for you.
Did you know you could become a commercial pilot, or even a flight instructor,
at the age of 18 with less than 12 months of training?
Right now is an excellent time to become a pilot because there is a global
pilot shortage that is expected to last for the next two decades or longer. Boeing estimates that
there will be a worldwide demand for 790,000 pilots between 2018 and 2037. That’s a lot of
Flight training is fast-paced, fun, and exciting. Why not get started
Don’t waste more time! ACT NOW! Click that orange BUY button at the
top of the page to get your copy today!
Publication date:February 27, 2020
File size:2411 KB
Simultaneous device usage:Unlimited
Word Wise:Not Enabled
Print length:248 pages
Page numbers source ISBN:9526923839